Once the form has been sent, please validate your order by addind to cart.
The Ski~Mojo warranty covers manufacturing defects discovered whilst using the product as recommended in the user manual.
The Ski~Mojo warranty does not cover:
- abnormal or improper use of the Ski~Mojo. In this regard, we invite you to carefully read the instructions summarized in the User’s Guide;
- the defects and their consequences related to any use which is not in conformity with the use for which the Ski~Mojo is intended (practice of alpine gliding: ski, snowboard, telemark, monoski);
- defects and their consequences related to any external cause (theft, loss, collision, fall, abuse, unauthorized modification or inappropriate storage conditions, for example);
- wear & Tear of parts (Velcro neoprene, telescopic rod bottoms, exoskeleton cables (if Ski~Mojo used more than 150 days of skiing).
Procedure for possible acceptance under the contractual warranty by our Customer Service:
- We ask you to send a photo even if the defect is not apparent and a precise description of the problem by mail to the address email@example.com.
- By return we will send by mail a request form to attach to your shipment.
- You will send us the clean product with the request form / return documents and a copy of the purchase invoice or receipt. Return costs are your responsibility.
- JaKSports will inform if the issue will be covered by the warranty. IMPORTANT: If the manufacturer repairs or exchanges the product, we will return it to you and if the manufacturer sends us a credit, we will establish a credit and in no case a refund.
For your information, the duration of treatment of our after sale services can be up to 3 weeks.