What does the servicing includes ?
Your Ski~Mojo will be completely disassembled to check all parts:
- Checking / replacing the cable if necessary
- Checking / replacing the pulley if necessary
- Checking / replacing the clips if necessary
- Installation of rod locks (for those who do not have them)
- Checking all other parts of your Ski~Mojo
It is recommended to have your Ski~Mojo serviced after 70 to 90 days of use.
What is included :
- The replacement (if necessary) of cables, pulleys and rod clips;
- Return shipment to your home by standard carrier in France, Spain, Belgium, Italie, Switzerland, the Netherland (other countries upon request).
What is not included :
- The shipping of your Ski~Mojo to our workshop in La Clusaz (France);
- The replacement of parts other than cables, pulleys or clips (we will contact you before any intervention)
- Shipping back your Ski~Mojo outside of France, Spain, Belgium, Italie, Switzerland, the Netherland