Why should you have your Ski~Mojo serviced ?
As a Ski~Mojo user you know well how it absorbs shocks, vibrations and lightens the weight felt by your legs. These stresses are sometimes extreme and are directly absorbed by your equipment. In order to prolong its life, it is therefore useful to regularly check the tightness of the various parts and the state of wear of some of its components.
It is recommended to have your Ski~Mojo serviced after 70 to 90 days of use.
What does the servicing includes ?
Your Ski~Mojo will be completely disassembled to check all parts:
- Checking / replacing the cable if necessary
- Checking / replacing the pulley if necessary
- Checking / replacing the clips if necessary
- Installation of rod locks (for those who do not have them)
- Checking all other parts of your Ski~Mojo
What is included :
- The replacement (if necessary) of cables, pulleys and rod clips;
- Return shipment to your home by standard carrier in France, Switzerland or Belgium (other countries upon request).
What is not included :
- The shipping of your Ski~Mojo to our workshop in La Clusaz;
- The replacement of parts other than cables, pulleys or clips (we will contact you before any intervention).
How to proceed ?
- Click on the image and add the revision to your basket. We will then contact you to tell you where to send your Ski~Mojo.
- Payment by credit card or bank transfer.